RE : Highwater mark

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:03:24 +0200

Ron,

  Check need_reorg.sql in the DBA tool kit on the Oriole site. Basically it compares the number of used blocks to the number of blocks theoretically required to hold the number of rows we have. Pretty heuristic and assumes that stats are more or less up-to-date, but a good indicator.

--
Regards,

  Stephane Faroult
  email: sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com