Re: Defragmenting a database

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:59:40 -0700

Thanks to Ruth and Gaja for the usual brilliant observations and tips.

I'll be looking at upgrading to 8.1.6 (NT) from 7.3.2 (Netware) soon, and since I'll be reading a lot 8i DBA stuff, I was wondering if the Oracle 8i documentation more or less reflects what y'all are saying about this topic?

regards,
ep

On 10 Oct 2000, at 13:05, Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha wrote:

Date sent:      	Tue, 10 Oct 2000 13:05:22 -0800
To:             	Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
Send reply to:  	ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
From:           	Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha <gajav_at_yahoo.com>
Subject:        	Re: Defragmenting a database