Re: Designer 6i problem

From: Sanjeev Sachdeva <sanjeevs_at_delhi.tcs.co.in>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:49:24 +0530

Gyula,

     This is because of some inconsistent data in source repository.
     For this there are some scripts avilable to check those entries
     in source.

     Once you have identified then those needs to be removed (and
possibily)
     entered in migrated repository manually).

     After that run the migration process again (which again will be a long
     process)

Hope it helps !

Sanjeev

"Andor Gyula" <gy.andor_at_euromacc.hu> on 11/10/2000 12:30:47 PM

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc: (bcc: Sanjeev Sachdeva/PLs/TCSDELHI/TCS) Subject: Designer 6i problem

Hi !

Please help me !
We installed Designer6i to an 8.1.6 rdbms on WinNt. We had followed the instructions written in the
"Install Guide". After the repository creation when i try to create an ERD
-as repository owner -it

says:

Message

ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into
("DES2ADM"."I$SDD_DIAGRAM_SEGMENTS"."IRID")

Message

ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into
("DES2ADM"."I$SDD_DIAGRAM_SEGMENTS"."IRID")

Message

RME-02124: Failed to execute SQL statement: insert into I$SDD_DIAGRAM_SEGMENTS (DIAGRAM_REF, SEQUENCE, GRAPHICAL_DATA, PARENT_IVID, PAC_REF) values (:diag_id, :seq, :data, :diag_ivid, :diag_id)

What's wrong? Any idea?

Thanks in advance.
Gyula Andor

Author: Andor Gyula
  INET: gy.andor_at_euromacc.hu

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Wed Oct 11 2000 - 02:19:24 CDT