How to go about moving/renaming an RBS with the system rbs in it?

From: Sarka Chris (CGI) <Chris.Sarka_at_slvq.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 13:57:17 -0400

Is it possible (and if so how) to move/rename an rbs that was created by the installer during the install with the system rbs in it. I simply want to place it in a logical volume created specifically for the RBS tablespace.
All the other rollback segs are easy, I'm stuck with the SYSTEM rbs that I don't know what to do with.

Oracle 8.1.6
AIX 4.3.3 Help.
Chris Sarka
Oracle DBA
CGI pour SLVQ
* chris.sarka_at_slvq.com Received on Wed Oct 11 2000 - 12:57:17 CDT