RE: Islamians ?? (Clarification)

From: Rajesh Dayal <Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:56:14 +0400

Why Can't we stop these nonsense kind of mails even after the person/s has/ve apologised for the unintentional mails and requested to stop the further replies/forwards??????

        It is extremely unfortunate to see this kind of mails on such an informative mailing-list :-((

        Let's not make any kind of remark on any culture, society etc.

Cheers,
Rajesh

Author: Abdul Aleem
  INET: abchaudhary-ho_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk