Create table thru subquery have problem

From: mala singh <mala_singhm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:43:48 GMT

Hi all

I have problem at time of creating the table thru subquery like

create table test_bak as select * from test;

The test has one column either LONG or Long Raw type.Can ANy one help me.I have other option to create the table but I want to create the table the way I defined eariler.
thanks in advance.

Mala

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com. Received on Wed Oct 11 2000 - 11:43:48 CDT