RE: child and parent tables

From: Rahul <rahul_at_ratelindo.co.id>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 16:47:21 +0700

look for foreign key constraints in user_constraints tables if a column is referencing to another table.column then it's a CHILD table and the referred table is the MASTER...

look for r_constraint_name column, then use the constraint_name in this column to find out the table where constraint_name = .....

remember a child can have further children...