Data with carriage return and SQL loader

From: Dmitriy M. Labutin <Dmitriy_Labutin_at_ep.minsk.by>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:20:52 +0300

Dear All

Could you please help me with loading comma delimited file into Oracle database on Windows NT.

The problem is some data fields contain carriage return pair, for example

1,'abc
def'
2,'data with carriage
return'
3,'Data w/o carriage return'

I can replace this pair with perl script, but I need carriage return present in the table - no replacement.

Cheers, Received on Wed Oct 11 2000 - 11:20:52 CDT