the usage of orakill??

From: zhuchao <zhuchaopku_at_263.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:17:49 +0800 (CST)

hi,all,

	i find the command orakill on my oracle8.1.6 nt version. and i want to know how to use it.
	the usage tells me that orakill sid thread, and the thread can be obtained by the following command:
	select spid,osuser,s.program from
	v$process p,v$session s
    where p.addr=s.paddr;
	Though,this way does work,but i wonder,if i can use sqlplus to quest the thread,why don't i use:   "alter system kill session"  to kill that session, and to use that boring method?
	can anyone tell me why?

	and another question: when max process has been reached, what shall i do, how to identify those dead sessions and kill them in a quick way?
	thanks.

    good luck!
    bye!

首都在线--中国人的网上家园 http://www.263.net @263.net中国最大的在线邮局 http://freemail.263.net 中国人的在线购物乐园——263商城 http://shopping.263.net 网上留学咨询-中国教育服务网 http://edu.263.net/ Received on Wed Oct 11 2000 - 08:17:49 CDT