Failed connection logging?

From: Shane <orac_mail_at_shane.economicsamerica.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 04:25:09 -0500 (CDT)

I have been trying unsuccessfully to get some third party (Web charting) software to connect with Oracle. The tech support people have been pretty stumped for a week, and I'm kind of hoping I can find some information in one of the Oracle log files which will explain why their product is not connecting (via JDBC), as it should be. Does anyone have ideas on what I might be able to do?

Thanks! Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 04:25:09 CDT