RE: coalesce

From: Rajendran, Srini <SRAJENDRAN_at_nlfs.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:55:15 -0400

Hi:
I have a temporary tablespace (TEMP) which has two datafiles. Each of size 150 megs. The TEMP tablespace has free space of 140 Megs. I am trying to shrink the tablespace size to gain 100 Megs, but the objects are scattered towards the end of both the datafiles. If anyone has any suggestions about regaining 100 Megs from this TEMP tablespace please let me know. Thank you. Received on Tue Oct 10 2000 - 13:55:15 CDT