DBMS_JOB

From: Ramlal K Chithu <TS2182_at_emirates.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:57:19 +0400

Dear DBAs
How are you doing?

Here we have submited a job which will execute a procedure. We have made that job to run only once (i.e no next date).

But we have noticed onething that if that submited job fails in the middle. It keeps on trying to execute the same on next time. so when we correct that procedure, it is again submitted till it become success.

How can we stop this?

We need to submit the job only one time, whether it is success or fail. Is it possible?

Thanks alot for spending some time....

Please reply us ... Received on Mon Oct 09 2000 - 00:57:19 CDT