Urgent: Oracle ORA-02112 Error

From: <Kamesh.J.Mantri_at_citicorp.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 21:59:38 +0530

Hi Listers,
  I have ORA -02112 Error coming when I am using Pro* C code to select a row into
a structure. This is a transient error where the error rotates around one select.
If the select is successful the values that Oracle returning is garbage. Is this
possible ?

Actually the table contains correct data with one record.

Cud you pl. help me in this regard.

Thanks Received on Mon Oct 09 2000 - 11:29:38 CDT