RE: planing tablespaces - please comment

From: Rahul <rahul_at_ratelindo.co.id>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 10:04:20 +0700

thanks eric/joan, appreciate your suggstions

as eric recommeds, i could easily have more than 3 tablespaces what if.... two BIG objects are in "data_large" but are accessed at the same time (in a where clause join) ??? will i be making another data_large just to hold one of them ? (to separate the IO) ?

Rahul