Hot Backups and ORA-1555

From: Belinda Taylor <btaylor3_at_gmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 10:46:20 -0400

I've been getting this error during the course of hot backups for one of our busiest instances and I understand what the error means, its definition, but I'm not sure as to why I'm getting it. Any simple explanations to a relative newbie would be appreciated. Received on Thu Oct 05 2000 - 09:46:20 CDT