RE: NT Scripts

From: Rajesh Dayal <Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:44:04 +0400

Hi Chris,

        Thanks a lot for reply. I have installed resource kit for NT but could get this sleep/timeout command :( Of course I got a lot of jazzy screen savers ;-).

        I would be thankful if you can send me further details about the resource kit(any specific version etc). The one I have installed, is of Sep '97. Or else, please send me the bat/exe file (for sleep/timeout) directly to rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com. (fatcity won't allow binaries..)

        Thanks again.

Regards,
Rajesh

Author: Guidry, Chris