OFFTOPIC Tahiti against Noumea

From: DEVERGE Philippe <Philippe.DEVERGE_at_opt.nc>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:13:50 +1100

Hi,

        Fly a bit futher, be original, come (and see the lonely member on the list) in New Caledonia.

        AOM will open very soon a line from LA to Noumea via Tahiti.

        If you like diving, windsurfing, surfing, trekking... we have many opportunities with

        less tourist than Tahiti, if you want to be alone on a beach it is possible, But always french speaking.

	Regards=20
	PHD

some sites
	www.sponline.com/nc/lagon.1.htm -- lagoon of caledonia
	www.noumea.com/loyaute/indexf.htm -- commercial site with hotels...
	www.nouvelle-caledonie-tourisme.nc -- official tourism office site
	www.chez.com/spiders/photo.html -- photo gallery=20

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/Libs/PCL/Map_collection/islands_oceans_poles/F= re
> nchPolynesia.jpg
>=20

> e.g.:
>=20

> www.air-france.com
>=20

> Departing flights=20
>=20

> (flight AF070)=20
> from: Los Angeles Int'l (LAX), Los Angeles, CA, USA=20
> to: Faaa (PPT), Papeete, French Polynesia=20
>=20

> (return is on flight AF071)

>=20
> Economy fare for Oct 14 - Oct 20 Total fare : 1058.26 Dollar (U.S.) =

> (business fare is $3000+)

>=20

>=20

> --=20
> --=20
> Author: Eric D. Pierce
> INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu
>=20

> San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing =
Lists