RE: OFFTOPIC Tahiti against Noumea

From: DEVERGE Philippe <Philippe.DEVERGE_at_opt.nc>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:32:00 +1100

Hi Eric,

        In french fish bar-b-q is "Barbecue de poisson"

        Well, all the Oracle9i DBAs cannot cause an ecological disaster, we have enought fish and seafood for each one.=20

        In effect, our reef around the island, is mostly inexplored and it is a fishing paradise and you just compete in

        underwater fishing with the sharks (they just follow you to eat the fish at the end of your arrow)

	Regards
	PHD

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/Libs/PCL/Map_collection/islands_oceans_poles/C= oo

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/Libs/PCL/Map_collection/islands_oceans_poles/O= ce

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/Libs/PCL/Map_collection/islands_oceans_poles/N= ew
> _Caledonia.GIF
> -
>=20
>=20

> On 4 Oct 2000, at 15:15, DEVERGE Philippe wrote:
>=20

> Date sent: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 15:15:57 -0800
> To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
> <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
> Send reply to: ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
>=20
> >=20
> > Fly a bit futher, be original, come (and see the lonely member on
> > the list) in New Caledonia.
> > AOM will open very soon a line from LA to Noumea via Tahiti.
>=20

>=20

> --=20
> --=20
> Author: Eric D. Pierce
> INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu
>=20

> San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing =
Lists