RE: RMAN and Veritas - how do you get them to talk to each other?

From: Maheshwara Rao, L., Teki <teki01_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:19:53 -0400

Deepak,

Our environment : Oracle 8.1.6. (64 bit) : Solaris 2.7 :Sun E6500

We recently faced a problem in relinking the Oracle libraries after our sys admin removed some of the Solaris libraries and re-installed C compiler. I raised a tar with Oracle and Oracle gave excellent and quick support in solving this relinking problem. Please look at our tar # 1088285.996. In case you cannot access this tar, contact me directly. I will send you the full listing.

Rao

teki01_at_mediaone.net