Finding the culprit

From: <blair_at_pjm.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 11:20:16 -0400

OS: AIX 4.2.1
RDBMS: 7.3.2.3 OPS A client process is causing 00600 errors in our production database. When I look at the trace file all I see is the Oracle Process Number and the UNIX process ID. Is there a way for me to tell what Oracle username was running the process that caused the error??

..tom Received on Wed Oct 04 2000 - 10:20:16 CDT