Unix Audit

From: <dmeng_at_focal.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:32:12 -0500

Hi All,
This morning one of my databases mysteriously disappeared and I was able to get it back but, I also want to
find out what happened. I suspect that the unix admin deleted the data files on OS level but don't know unix
well enough to prove this. I know you can do audits on commands with Unix but can anyone tell me if it is possible for me to do audit on root user?

TIA Dennis Meng
Database Administrator
Focal Communications
847-954-8328 Received on Wed Oct 04 2000 - 14:32:12 CDT