RE: A few notes from OpenWorld 2000

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 13:55:17 -0400

So everybody will need to be 9i certified soon! Good marketing Oracle!

Waleed

Author: TheOracle DBA
  INET: theoracledba_at_lycos.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 03 2000 - 12:55:17 CDT