RE: command line like history for sqlplus

From: Suhen Pather <PatherS5_at_telkom.co.za>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 16:58:03 +0200

Hi

I think you need to type=20
ksh -o vi
set -o vi

Suhen

>>> abiy.alemu_at_criltechnology.com 10/02/00 05:16PM >>> What should I do to set up my shell to use ESC-K ?

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com=20
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). --=20
Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com=20 --=20
Author: Suhen Pather
  INET: PatherS5_at_telkom.co.za=20
Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com=20
Author: ALEMU Abiy
  INET: abiy.alemu_at_criltechnology.com=20