Minimal client install

From: Diana Duncan <Diana_at_fileFRENZY.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:10:35 -0400

Folks,

I need to put the Net8 Client and the Java OCI drivers onto a Solaris box which doesn't have the required libraries for installation, and doesn't even have a CD-ROM drive. Does anyone know which files I need to tar up and copy from my server install? Alternatively, I'm thinking of creating a new ORACLE_HOME on my server, installing the client stuff there, then copy it over. But if anyone has any other ideas, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Diana Duncan
Database Architect
fileFrenzy.com
diana_at_filefrenzy.com
919.833.1766 x 238 Received on Mon Oct 02 2000 - 08:10:35 CDT