PL/SQL pages from Oracle 8i

From: Szecsy Tamas <tszecsy_at_GEOMETRIA.hu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:10:08 +0200

Hi,

can some one please help me. I read in "Oracle 8i new features" doc, that PL/SQL pages are available from the database. Did some one try this? I don't know the name of the package, and I don't what else will I need to display a html page generated from database.

TIA, Tamas Szecsy
Geometria GIS Systems House Ltd. Received on Mon Oct 02 2000 - 09:10:08 CDT