nohup

From: David Turner <turner_at_tellme.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 21:56:15 -0700

I have been running on solaris for about 6 years and have never had any problems running nohup scriptname.sh &. Now on some of the machines my scripts won't run they just die off when I use nohup. I get a

[1] + Stopped (SIGTTOU) nohup ./rest_tables.sh &

Error.

Dave Turner Received on Sun Oct 01 2000 - 23:56:15 CDT