How to configure webdb listener in nt

From: kumar jebasekar <kumarjebasekar_at_usa.net>
Date: 12 Sep 00 18:18:19 IST

Dear friends,
I have istalled oracle8.1.6 and webdb.While i am trying to connect thru w= eb
browser from my nt server.it gives me tns error.pls help advance thanx
Kumar

Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=3D= 1

 From: "Nechama Glasrot" <Nglasrot_at_co.palm-beach.fl.us>  Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:49:01 -0400
 Subject: Re: RE: A tiny bit of humor

(

>>> Jared Still <jkstill_at_bcbso.com> 09/11 11:41 AM >>>

I'm McTired of the whole McMess.

McCertification is a McPersonal choice for everyone to McMake. =20

McManagers sometimes make misguide McHiring decisions based=20 on the McPaper the the McInduhvidual supplies them.

Whether one is McCertified or not has little McBearing at how good you are at McScrewing up the McDatabase.

Jared

;)

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Eric D. Pierce wrote:

>=20

> Or at least try find out what the certified McDBAs prefer when=20
> making the excrutiating decision between the McNugget sauces:
>=20

> Bar-B-Q
> Honey-Mustard
> Ranch
> (forgot the rest, sorry, maybe someone else knows them all, it must=20
> have been on the McCertification exams)
>=20
>=20
>=20

> -----
>=20

> Date sent: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 10:41:11 -0800
> To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatc=
ity.com>
> Send reply to: ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com=20
>=20
> > Get a life!
> >=20

Jared Still
Certified Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist ;-) Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
jkstill_at_bcbso.com - Work - preferred address Received on Wed Dec 31 1969 - 17:59:59 CST