RE: DBA's salary range for Down Under

From: Leng Kaing <leng.kaing_at_hancorp.com.au>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:45:31 +1100

Gosh! If you put it into that context that's totally depressing!!

Better not think about this too much or I could be tempted to move overseas!

 From: "Carle, William T (Bill), NBSO" <wcarle_at_att.com>  Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 08:16:35 -0500
 Subject: RE: DBA's salary range for Down Under

Is that Aussie dollars? If so, based on the current exchange rate of .5786 US dollars to 1 Aussie dollar, that would be $46,288 per year American.

Bill Carle
AT&T
Database Administrator
816-995-3922