RE: DBA's salary range for Down Under

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:24:07 -0700

With all do respect to Americans the Canadian government does handle retirement better. And all though taxes are quite brutal it does buy something's. I never have to worry about going to ANY hospital and worry about being rejected. Its a lot easier to find a company that deals with 100% coverage for medical since it does not cost them as much. Of course I would rather pay less taxes and some kind of system in the middle between the States and Canada would probably be ideal, it just probably will never happen.

Author: Dave Morgan
  INET: dmorgan_at_bartertrust.com

Author: Jain, Akshay
  INET: Akshay.Jain_at_cit.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Fri Sep 29 2000 - 11:24:07 CDT