RE: Transaction rates

From: ARUN K C <arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:06:23 GMT

this will help you to calculate the tps
and answer to your question is you less than 1 tps or i can say you have 1 tps.

The number of seconds to count transactions (commits) over.define seconds = &1

col v1 new_value _v1set termout off
select value v1 from v$sysstat where name = 'user commits' /
set termout on
exec dbms_lock.sleep(&seconds)
select (value - &_v1) / &seconds transactions_per_second from v$sysstat where name = 'user commits'
/