Off topic -Oracle Licensing info.

From: Abdul Aleem <abchaudhary-ho_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:16:39 +0500

Hi!

I am looking for information on purchasing Oracle database, Developer and JDeveloper. What I want to know is how the number of licenses would be calculated and what is the per license cost of each product. So far I have not been able to hit the right page, I would appreciate if you could help.

TIA! Aleem Received on Thu Sep 28 2000 - 23:16:39 CDT