RE: DBA Alert

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 07:57:55 -0300

Joseph,

I would like to have the reference ID for that document.

TIA
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des syst=E8mes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique=20
Maritimes Region, DFO      | R=E9gion des Maritimes, MPO

	Author: Joseph S. Testa
	  INET: teci_at_oracle-dba.com