RE: Stats Pack

From: susan mcclain <susie8529_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 12:52:48 GMT

Hi,

You can download these from technet.oracle.com. On the left side of the page you will see "Internet DBA." Select this. Then select performance and scalability. The statspack articles are under this section and can be downloaded (.pdf format).

BTW, I found some other good docs under the internet dba section...

Susan