FUTILE REQUEST/ Re: mail format

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 12:55:57 -0700

Based on my past experience managing and participating in email lists, no matter what you do, somebody will not want to, or be able to, comply (eg, some MS Exchange systems are not configured to allow users to turn off HTML). Even if you somehow got everybody to comply, this would be an ongoing problem as new members join since some of the most common email clients default to HTML.
regards,
ep

On 28 Sep 2000, at 9:40, Andreas Haunschmidt wrote:

Date sent:      	Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:40:37 -0800
To:             	Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
Send reply to:  	ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
From:           	Andreas Haunschmidt <saerdnah_at_yahoo.de>
Subject:        	mail format