Re: Oracle Win NT Configuration Standards - ANOTHER Document

From: Babette Turner-Underwood <dale_at_fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:36:22 -0400

I have not had a chance to request and read this document, but from the discussions I have read on the list, you might also want to check out a paper on our web-site
http://www.oug-ottawa.org
Navigate to "2000 Meetings",
then "July 13,2000"
then click on "509.zip".

It discusses other issues about setting up your environment and preparing to go live. It is also useful and is more an approach than specific technical details.

<shameless plug>
Most of the presentations from our bi-monthly meeting are available on our website. Thanks to the dedication of our web master, Peter Smith, we have won several IOUG awards for it over the past few years.

If you have a white paper that you would like to share and have no where to put it, feel free to forward it to me and I will get Peter to find a place on the site for it
</shameless plug>

Babette Turner-Underwood
babette_at_pythian.com

> About every three or four months we see this and it would be really nice
if
> people that have a doc just put it on a web page and post the link rather
> than sending a note asking for replies to their email and not the list.
It's