Re: Excel Sheet - Patch level History

From: Paul Drake <paled_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 02:22:44 -0400

Hi Glen,

How about tracking:

path/name of export prior to patch being applied tape label with pre-patch full cold backup (there is no downgrade, just re-installs or recover)

@catalog.sql;
@catproc.sql;
@catexp.sql;

create or replace java system; (if you're into that) shutdown
computed statistics

Paul

P.S. watch out for the EXP-00008 ORA-00904 during export post - 8.1.6.1.2 patch for NT.