Problem in DB Link

From: <prem_at_ibsplc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:46:10 +0530

Dear List,

     I have created a DB link on an Oracle database to another. Both on Oracle 8. The link was created without error. but whenI try to select some values using this I get an error saying invalid user id and passowrd, though whatever was given in the link was correct. Can anybody tell me why this happens,. Also is it possible to select values from tables with nested tables using the db link.. Received on Wed Sep 27 2000 - 00:16:10 CDT