RE: OOW - Can we take it to E-mail Please?

From: Steve Adams <steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:13:43 +1000

Satar,

Your mail is much more in violation of the ethos of the list community, than the off-topic mail of which you complain.

@   Regards,
@   Steve Adams
@   http://www.ixora.com.au/
@   http://www.christianity.net.au/
@
@   Going to OpenWorld?
@   Catch the Ixora performance tuning seminar too!
@   See http://www.ixora.com.au/seminars/ for details.

From: aaaa wwwwww [SMTP:krisibm_at_lycos.com] Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 5:06 AM

To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject:        RE: OOW

 U guys be serious discuss Oracle problems ! Rao