STOP Issue - Oracle NT Config Standards Doc

From: O'Neill, Sean <Sean.ONeill_at_organon.ie>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:30:56 +0200

OK Folks,

I've issued 135 copies for feedback. Anyone who has not recevied one will just have to wait for the updated feedback version. No more requests to me OR the list for copies will be answered. I'll let the list know what WEB sites the updated version will be available from.

This has been an experience for me in NOT how to approach publicising a document for feedback. I'll be going via WEB page(s) in future if/when I do put together any more material.

Would like more feedback from those who got document and have not replied yet!

[Reminder]
NO MORE REQUESTS TO ME OR THIS LIST PLEASE! Sean :)

#    #   #    #  #    #  #    #  Rookie
#    #  #######  ######  #    #  Adminstrator
Organon (Ireland) Ltd.
E-mail: sean.oneill_at_organon.ie [subscribed: Digest Mode]

Visit: http://www.egroups.com/group/Oracle-OCP-DBA

The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything. Received on Wed Sep 27 2000 - 05:30:56 CDT