Re: load indicator not supported by OS

From: Dennis Taylor <ismgr_at_pctc.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:52:59 -0700

Mark, I believe you'v been fielding these..... :-)

At 12:32 PM 9/27/00 -0800, you wrote:

<excerpt>load indicator not supported by OS

<smaller>Could someone please enlighten me? This is being written to the alert log - what fun.</smaller>

<smaller>Thanks for the help.</smaller>

<smaller>Jeff</smaller>

</excerpt>

---

Dennis Taylor

---

Don't worry about people stealing your ideas.  If your ideas

are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.