Table generation Script for storing Forms & Reports?

From: Abdul Aleem <abchaudhary-ho_at_beaconhouse.edu.pk>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:59:30 +0500

Hi!

I am studying a book it says that you can store your forms and Reports to database. It does mention that if the report or form builder does not allow you save to database you need to run a script, but does not tell the script nor its location.

Someone mentioned to run CatProc.SQL located in Oracle_Home\RDBMS\Admin. I did execute the script while connected as "System". One, it did not run successfully, the common reported errors were "insufficient rights" and "object does not exists". Second, the problem of storing forms, reports to database is not solved.

I would appreciate if you could help or pass on the required scripts only.

Regards,

Aleem