Re: OPS

From: Andrew Timpo <atimpo_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:11:48 -0400

Yes. It is possible to run multiple OPS instances, and mix single instance and OPS instances on a single machine, per support (at least on the AIX platform, you will want to check into the specifics for your platform). I've not tried it (I may be mixing OPS and single instance on one node in a cluster soon though).