Re: OOW

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:26:05 -0400

Just across the GOLDEN GATES is a town called Sosalita (spelling???) that = is a nice coastal town and just up the road is MURE (spelling??) WOODS. A = valley with redwood trees and a nice bit of history. Interesting sites if = you have the time and get sick of looking at the seals in the harbor. ROR =AA=BF=AA
>>> susie8529_at_hotmail.com 09/25/00 04:30PM >>>
Monday and not enough coffee when I wrote this one. I am flying into SF :) = =20
Which is a good thing - hehehe.

I've finally committed to an arrival time of sunday afternoon (around 1) = and=20
I'm leaving friday around 11 a.m.

I'd like to get a group together and go to fisherman's wharf, china = town,=20
etc. I've never been to SF and would like to do some site seeing before = I=20
head back to the mid-west.

I have no rental car this time. Was told that the taxi's & trolli's = are=20
everywhere so a rental wasn't necessary and probably more of a pain to = deal=20
with.

I can still get a rental if this was bad advise...

Are people planning on attending the sunday evening event?

Susan

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com=20

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at=20
http://profiles.msn.com.

--=20
Author: susan mcclain
  INET: susie8529_at_hotmail.com=20