RE: HP-UX 11.0 64 bit - Oracle 8.1.6 installation problem

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:41:43 -0700

I have done this successfully but the only issues we had are at the linking stage during the install. We set both maxdsiz64 and maxssiz64 to 1.6Gs. There were no issues after that. Make sure you have your HP server properly patched up. I am 99.9% sure I had to install another patch in going from 8.1.5 64 bit to 8.1.6 64 bit.