RE: OOW

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:26:31 GMT

consider yourself confirmed <G>

I'm at the Marriott -- about 1/2 block from Moscone, right near Starbucks (what more can I ask for?) First time I was there I stayed at the Sir Francis Drake, which is alovely hotel right on the square. I usually walked over (it was about a 5-10 block walk). I *think* the Marriott is the "conference" hotel, where a lot of the after hours stuff will happen. Might be the Grand Hyatt though, that's another one I know a lot of vendors etc are staying at