RE: OOW

From: Weaver, Walt <wweaver_at_rightnowtech.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:33:13 -0600

I'll be spending all of my free time riding escalators. In the whole state of Montana there are only three escalators, and the closest one to Bozeman is 130 miles away. I got the escalator jones, and I'm gonna do something about it in San Francisco. :>)

--Walt Weaver
  Bozeman, Montana, USA

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com