Re: Lock Table

From: Suhen Pather <PatherS5_at_telkom.co.za>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:51:35 +0200

Yes Oracle is clever enough to unlock the records. I think it is pmon which will go and release locks held by a user after the users session is aborted

HTH
Suhen

>>> AhmadS_at_ipa.edu.sa 09/26/00 11:35AM >>>
Hi

My question is some of the users are turning off their PC while they are
locking the record, does oracle unlock the record if the user just shut down
his PC while locking. What is the process Oracle Use..

Thanks

Author: Said Talsam Ahmed
  INET: AhmadS_at_ipa.edu.sa