How can I tell a local partitioned index from a global

From: <Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 14:16:11 -0500

I have many partitioned indexes on some very large data warehouse tables. I've been reading about the performance consideration of local versus global partitioned indexes.

Is there an easy way to tell (perhaps from looking at the dba_ind_partitions view)
whether my existing index partitions are for local or global indexes?

Thanks,

Cherie Received on Tue Sep 26 2000 - 14:16:11 CDT