Replication manager not starting

From: Shaw, John B <jbshaw_at_ingr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 15:45:50 -0500

8.1.6
NT service pack 4
This is strange - I was at a customer site - installed a master / updateable snapshot replication. Everything seemed to go smooth. Went to lunch, when I came back I tried to pull up replication manager to a ddl operation (change a column size) and the replication manager wouldn't start. The jre background process kicked off but then did nothing - I cut and pasted the command line from the shortcut into a command prompt - nothing no error messages.
All the other java windows (dba studio sqlplus worksheet net8 assistant ) all will start up. Anyone have a clue whats happened? I do have a call in to oracle but so far they are as clueless as I am.

Intergraph Public Safety
mailstop LR24A4
jbshaw_at_ingr.com
256-730-8038
All the usual disclaimers and some of the certifications Received on Tue Sep 26 2000 - 15:45:50 CDT