RE: OOW-- TUESDAY NIGHT

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:04:13 GMT

Mailing list people and whoever else they want to invite.'

I was going to post this anyway....

Tuesday night, we are planning to meet up at Chevy's (a Mexican restaurant/bar), about a block or so from the Moscone Center. Start time is 6:30/7PM, end time is whenever they throw us out or we drop from exhaustion, too many margaritas or too much food :)

For those who want to see the special presentation in the evening, we'll most likely still be there around 8 when it ends (we may still be waiting for our drinks <G>)

See you there!

Rachel